As I mentioned in my first blog post, the reason I started this blog was to tick it off my list of “30 Things to do before 30”, which was given to me by a friend.
The plan is to post about each challenge as I complete it.
Some of these items will be super easy (make a daisy chain) some are clearly an utterly horrific sick joke (Walk/ run at least 13.5 miles in one go.) and one that I can only imagine will happen if I am somehow horribly injured, hospitalised and put into a medically-induced coma (Have a long lie, ’til at least 9am)
Here’s hoping the guilt of scrolling through all the tick-less items will be motivation enough to complete all 30 challenges!
1. Host an afternoon tea.
2. Get on the radio.
3. Learn at least 2 conversations in Chinese.
4. Write a letter of complaint, for bad service, see what compensation you can get.
5. Make a summer scrapbook of your adventures with the boys.
6. Celebrate Independence Day, Hanukkah and Burns night.
7. Start a blog. ✓
8. Make an item of clothing for yourself.
9. Have a long lie, till at least 9am.
10. Start a family Christmas tradition.
11. Spend a day getting pampered.
12. Spend a night/ weekend away from home.
13. Play rounders.
14. Learn the Cha Cha.
15. Go roller blading.
16. Make a daisy chain.
17. Grow your own vegetables.
18. See a show, put on by an amateur dramatics group.
19. Visit 10 free tourist attractions.
20. Write a list of 10 things you love about yourself.
21. Have a picnic in the park.
22. Enter a creative competition.
23. Go a cycle 4 times a week.
24. Walk/ run at least 13.5 miles in one go.
25. Choose a world record deal try to beat it.
26. Learn to juggle.
27. Hit a ‘hole in one’.
28. Watch 3 box sets recommend by a friend.
29. Have a night out with friends.
30. Plan how to celebrate your 30th birthday in style.